|listening to yourself with more clarity and less outside noise does wonders! photo courtesy: Harebrain Inc.|
WHAT: WhisperphoneDOES: helps you listen to yourself as you read or speak new words; reduces noise in the classroom for kids who need to read this way in class, look cool at the same time
INVEST: Solo $8.99; Solo XL $9.99 (for bigger kids and grown-ups)
TOOLS: Remember to Learn (new), Foment the Love of Language, More Make-Believe Please
For more information, see this link about Whisperphone and Whisperphone Duet and the giveaway for five Whisperphone Duets. Giveaway ends December 17, 2011 at 11:59 PM, Hawaiian-Aleutian Time Click on the post for more details.
- lets your child mumble or speak to himself in the classroom without being too noticeable
- use it to speak out loud while sounding out a word you are writing
- use it when learning a foreign language to sound out new consonants or vowels
- use it to proofread your blogposts
- tell your kids to wear it when they are getting really really loud but have no idea just how loud they are being. It's not a punishment, it's just helps them modulate their volume.
- give your child the physical prompt that it is "time to work" (like wearing a uniform)
Comments will not be accepted here so as not to confuse the giveaway contest.